Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Years Eve

New Years of 2013 was WAAAAY better than 2012's New Years Eve.  In 2012 Steve and I were both deathly ill (seriously, I was slightly worried I was going to die) and we went to bed at 8. 
Anyway, this year, we went to my one of my friends houses.  We has so much fun.  We played a gamed called "Cards Against Humanity."  It is the absolute worst and most inappropriate game, buuuut..... it's also the most hilarious game I've played in a good long while.  It's like Apples to Apples, but..... edgy. 
Anyway, I sucked at taking pictures, I have 0. We were just having too much fun to stop and take pictures.  We played games until about 3ish, which means we didn't go to bed until 4ish.  I don't remember when the last time I stayed up that late was.  It made me feel young again ;) 

Our New Years Day was spend recovering and lounging around, and it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment