Saturday, January 25, 2014

Babysitting!

I really love being an aunt.  So so much.
I wish I could spend more time with my favorite littles.
But I can't so I cherish every moment that I do get with them.

Steve's brother Scott and his awesome wife Claire have an adorable little 11 month old, Aiden.
See, I was right about him being so adorable.
We took him over night so Scott and Claire could play and have some child-free fun.
He slept so well.  didn't wake up once!  Very different from the last time we had him when he woke up at 3 and didn't go back to sleep.  This time he slept from 8-6.  I don't mind getting up at 6 for smiles like these. 
We also got to see some of his awesome dance moves, he does some pretty cute bouncin'.

We also got to babysit my brother's daughters (different night).
We danced and sang princess style.
We had them over the last weekend we had our old couches, so we pushed the couches together and made an "ice castle" just like Elsa's from Frozen.  We also blew up tons of balloons and pretended they were snowballs.  I hope we have girls, Steve would make a really good girl dad.
(Please excuse the demon eyes)







No comments:

Post a Comment