Sunday, December 28, 2014

Flashback: Steve's Birthday

Steve turned the big dirty thirty this last July!
His birthday happened to be at the beginning of my first trimester and I felt like complete crap.  
Steve, being the huge sweetie that he is, said all he wanted to do on his birthday was stay home, watch a movie, and eat some take-out. 
So that's what we did.  Bless his sweet soul.
I did manage to put together a mini party for him.
We had some of his friends over, ate pizza, and just chatted.  I want to say we played some games, but I honestly don't remember if that's true or not (that's what happens when you decide to blog almost 6 months after the actual event).
We had a joint birthday dinner for him and his 2 brothers at his mom's house and my sister-in-law Claire made a pretty awesome cake.
All in all, it wasn't a terrible birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment