Sunday, December 28, 2014

Flashback: October

October was a good month.  I started to feel a bit better.  The migraines and puking had slowed down.  Not stopped, but significantly slowed. 
In October Penny had her first play date.  She didn't like it.  We've come to realize she's a sissy around other dogs.  We went to Sugarhouse Park and at one point, she ran and jumped into the little duck pond there in an attempt to escape another dog's attempt to hump/play with her.  

Mid-October I took a girl's trip down to Cedar City to hang out with my bestie at her Grandma's house!  It was a much needed vacation for the both of us.
We did some shopping, and some eating, and some theraputic shooting.
I shot my very first handgun ever!
Yes, I'm in a dress with nice shoes.  That's how real women shoot guns ;)
It was really nice to go visit my Amy and enjoy a little mini-vacation.
October is also the month I started to look more and more pregnant.
I dressed up like a pumpkin smuggler for Halloween and we had a little party with my family.
I always harass Steve for not dressing up on Halloween.  On the day of, I came home to find him like this:
Oh man, I still laugh about it every time I think about it.  My favorite part of this picture is his glasses. He put them on on top of the suit.  I also love the casualness of Penny's demeanor, like this is something that happens regularly.
October was a really fun month.


No comments:

Post a Comment