Sunday, March 30, 2014

Birthday Festivities

well, it's true... I'm no longer feelin' 22.
My 23rd birthday was AWESOME!  Best birthday yet.
I'm hopeful that it's a foreshadow how my 23rd year will be.
I started the day out with a delicious donut from Banburry Cross
went to work, left a few hours early with Steve, went shopping, ate some delicious sushi....
and went to Nickelcade!  I know I know,  I'm like a 10 year old.
But ya know what, life is more fun when you let go and have fun like a little kid.



A few days before my birthday my parents took Stephen and I to a Thai place downtown.  It was absolutely delicious.  We will definitely be going again.



We did 2 different family birthday gatherings for me (I know, spoiled).
The first one was with my family, we went bowling, then to my brother's for cake and ice cream.  My soon-to-be sister in law made me a beautiful cake.  In the middle of singing the happy birthday song, my niece and nephew ran up and blew my candles out.  It was pretty hilarious.
The second one was with Steve's.  Steve's family came to our house and we had a taco night.  Because tacos are just delicious.

Also, people were ridiculously thoughtful this birthday.  I feel like EVERYONE remembered.  and it was really sweet.  I wasn't really looking forward to my birthday, I feel like the older you get, the less fun they are.  But then my birthday came and my coworkers and neighbors and family and husband all made it super awesome.  Thanks, everyone.

Now, enjoy a slew of pictures.  I'm feelin' too lazy right now to combine them into little collages.










No comments:

Post a Comment