Monday, March 25, 2013

Mighty Monday

Today I feel like this guy - 
Peeps... Let me walk you through how my day went.
Woke up and got to work extra early this morning. 
Accomplished SOOO much at work today
Ran stairs during my lunch break
Planned my primary lesson during the other part of my break
cleaned my kitchen
Went to the chiropractor, read a good amount in my book while waiting to be seen
cooked a fairly fancy meal
cleaned my craft room
edited a photoshoot
did my first work out of insanity (don't worry I was careful)
read my scriptures
and now I'm blogging.
Oh did I mention that I ate INCREDIBLY healthy today?

Now that's what I call a Monday.

P.S.  Please don't feel bad about your life now... Usually I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water.

No comments:

Post a Comment