Sunday, December 30, 2012

The night before Christmas

Hi friends, how did Christmas already come and go?  I don't feel like I had adequate time to celebrate.  I blame school.  School got out for me on December 11th and a few days later for Steve.  Once school was out I realized that I really hadn't given presents much thought.  I usually like to have my shopping done before December. *sigh* Oh well.

I'd also like to make it known that this blog won't be my best work.  I've been hit with a nasty little virus and any witty comments or playful wording are M.I.A. at the moment.  That being said, lets proceed.
This year for Christmas my oldest brother Todd and his family, who live in Texas, came into town.  This is the first time in 11 years that we've all been together for Christmas!  I was pretty excited.  We had Christmas Eve at my brother Jeff's house.  It was packed. Packed full of love! (too cheesy?  sorry.) But seriously, it was crowded.  There's almost 30 of us all together.


I wouldn't have it any other way.  It was seriously the best.  My nephew took a fancy to my ugly Christmas sweater and my nieces took a fancy to Steve.  {they have little crushes on him, it's kind of adorable.}


I really wish we all lived closer to each other.  One day I'll buy a mountain side or a city where all my loved ones can live.  That way we'll all be within a 5 mile radius.  
Here's another random picture of little miss Avery and myself.
Like I said, not my best work but whaddya gunna do. *shrug* 


No comments:

Post a Comment